- Our customers know that we deliver the results. Their cars are maintained or repaired properly and on time. One-day turnaround for routine work is normal.
- Our customers find us to be friendly, courteous, and responsive to their questions, concerns and needs.
- We are pro-active in conducting inspections to spot and correct future potential problems before they occur - both "normal wear and tear" and unexpected repairs.
- We provide a detailed, understandable explanation of all work done.
- We honor extended warranties and process customer insurance claims.
- Appointments are scheduled at the convenience of our customers.
6 MONTHS WARRANTY
We are very confident in the quality of our workmanship that we offer up to 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first, warranty on parts and labor.
We offer menu pricing for some standard services which are common to most vehicles, but to be realistic and fair, most jobs must be quoted individually after testing and physical inspection.
Our labor rate is $110/ hr.
Labor charges are based on a combination of sources, including factory time guides, All data time guides, and our own personal experience as to what is involved in performing the job. The age and condition of the vehicle may influence the labor charge, as might the need for expensive special tools or extensive technical research.
We generally charge Mercedes-Benz list price for parts, sometimes less, never more. In some instances we can offer significant savings by using off-the-market parts, remanufactured parts, at the customer’s option.